Sunday, May 17, 2009

YOU

Im getting sick and tired of this...Dont you find it lame fighting in the blog..Why cant we just discussed face to face..Im norm and happy with it unlike u ,,I am not an Emo,Never an Emo coz I hate Emo's.Im smarter than you in all the subjects so you are the want with dimwitted brain not me..Shall I explain it to u a few times ??I ahte to be your fren coz u are the most,evil,selfish,liar person I ever met..Now I understand Why u are lacking in frens.Dont You have anything else to doo than yapping about me in your blog..I noe yuor life is quite boring and it sucks so go and get a life..I dont want to be in ur life..I have other frens who are way better than you..Your such a jerk!!Are you too free to write about me in your blog?Dont u have other thing to do rather than yapping bout me??I guess your life is so boring that u only have to write bout me in your blog..Yeah,,Im Famous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment