Tuesday, May 19, 2009

20 MAY 2009

Yeah!!!All Exams are done!!WEE!!Finally I CAN enjoy NOW!!Im at home now and slacking with my sis..Im so nervous for my results on thursday and I think I am going to fail my Poa!Seriously,POA is so damm hard..Anyway,I went library with Maria Yesterday and we chatted for like 2 hours plus then went back home after she bought her tibits..1 more week before school closes!Yeah!AcHOOO!!!Im down with flu .Not swine flu but normal flu..Im the winner ,Im the winner??I dun noe what I am writting..I really hate exams and glad is so over now.Dun say the word exam In front of me..Preparing to fail for mid Year..But all the best to all my frens!Hope yopu guys will pass with flying colours..Im not gonna argue with you anymore coz its useless.your different and so am I!Im special from you.I noe you were a .................................................From the first time I saw you..As a Muslim,I will only pray that you will have peace and not being so ........................................................"Look,I arent arguing with you coz I didnt say Anything bout you..

No comments:

Post a Comment