Friday, May 15, 2009

Specially to you

Where do your left ur bloody brain at huh?I guess in the toilet bowl..U are so crazy that i recommend u to be admitted to the mental hospital.I can help you with it.i so fucking hate you.Why cant you just get out from my life,my mind?I regret making you my fren ever and i regret for seeing u the first time at the bubble tea shop.All the stupid lies u have been telling me..Eg,Im a pro artist,depression,stress plus many more..DO you think I believe you?I hate you to the core bitch..I become your fren but u betrayed me..nobody wanted to be your fren except me but ur betrayed me..SELFISH GAL..YOur SO UNGRATEFUL!Now I understand why u dun have fren..It all get into my mind now!You make use of me all this time and u tink I consider you as my fren??nNever EVER I CONSIDERED U AS MY FREN BUT JUZ A CLASSMATSE!!!YOUR SUCH A BIG FAT BETRAYER!!!!DUN SAY OTHER BUT YOUR HAIR,FACE,BODY,CHARACTERISTIC SUCKS!EMO RETARD..GO COMMIT SUICIDE FOR EVER I CARE..YOU DUN LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS AND MAYBE THATS WHY,YOUR CRAZY..YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL THE THING U HAVE DONE SO FAR.YOUR LIES CAN PILE UP TO A MOUNTAIN!YOUR SUCH A LIAR!!!!!!!!MISS BITCHY!!I dun care if you write bout me but this message will get you straight or shall i post it a few more times to get it straight into your crazy brain?Motherfucker!!OPS,u dun even have a mother.sry for that

No comments:

Post a Comment