Saturday, November 14, 2009

You're lucky Im so nice,Even I'm suprise

I am so desperately looking for jobs!All the jobs that I wanted to go said that they want students above 16 years old??So sway!!Finally manage to find 1 and the interview this tuesday..So nervous for it as this is my first time applying for it..Hope everything goes well:p
You know what,I just realised that the books for next year are much lesser and cheaper instead of sec 3?Its always that the more ahead of the year you go,The books are more..Especially if you are going sec 4 but is lesser..So weird rite??
anyway I hope that I will do well for my N levels and go to poly haha..Hope I can make it xD..
Okay frens,do enjoy your holiday and hope you will have a wonderful holiday!AND TOMORROW IS MY BRO'S BIRTHDAY!!iM SO EXCITED..iTS JUST RECENTLY MY MUM BIRTHDAY AND NOW MY BRO!! hAHA.SO HAPPY THAT IM USING CAP LOCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment