Tuesday, November 10, 2009

bored

Haiz,so long never post..Wonder if anybody still reads my blog or not:(
Anyway here's what happen during the past few days..
7 november(saturday)
Went fpr pioneer badge training and do the 5 stations..so tiering and hot
All of us cannot even light up the fire becoz for the past few days was raining and also the grass all wet..Try and try but still all of us cannot light..then do the ladder and poncho thing..quite fun lah atleast im not not bored at home haha..
8 november(sunday)
Went library to go borrow some books..I Just find out that Im a bookworm haha..Seriously staying at home is so boring so might as well read some books so can improve your english ans stuff..And now,I lOVE READING BOOKS
9 november(monday),10 november(tuesday)
Was planning all the stuff for my mum's birthday which was the next day on 10 november..We wanted to give her a suprise but in the end she find out..Haha,so funny the look on my mum's face when she found out the suprise we got for her..My dad actually brought her a expensive earings so nice and beautiful!!It was a diamond studded earings..Omg,It was so dazzling and my mum look so beautiful in it..I shall upload its picture some day..Its really very beautiful!!
11 november(today)
Im sooo bored staying at home and Im currently looking for some part time jobs??If anyone has found a part time job,pls invite me go also :):)
Ok,thats all for today and hope you guys will like my new blog song..Its my FAOURITE BOLLYWOOD SONGS and I wonder if you are reading this but I will Love to wish you A very"happy birthday to you SF"

No comments:

Post a Comment