Friday, October 9, 2009

I cant ignore this feeling

haiz,Juz did my geography paper today and it was so easy!!I cant believe that im saying this but I swear I did my best and IT was Easy!!SS and maths paper was so tough!!For ss,Im so sad that im gonna fail it..Although I started for 4 hrs for ss,Im gonna fail it..Wasted..I manage to the the source based question but I only had 15 minutes to do 2 essays!!So rushing..I actually studied so hard on the conflict in sri lanka and northern iceland conflict but end up only 2 question came out which was so difficult..Chimp word haha..I still did this question eventhough I was half way dowing the 1 question which was about economic factor..The teacher who is gonna mark my paper will be shocked by my handwritting...HAha,what to do??No time??So I still have chem,phy and poa paper to go..EXam ,pls be gone !!I hate exams!!!Who doesnt?? and trust me,dun sleep sraightaway after u studied for a few hours becoz u aill forget the whole thing the next day..

Im willing to accept u back if u still the person I noe..HAha,its ok misunderstanding happens between people..Its nothing new for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment