Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stupid meee!

Arrg!! Eoy exams is tomorrow and guess wat im still blogging!!HAiz,I juz no mood to study nowadays..Can someone help me??Drag me to study wif u..anyways,IM not gonna blog anymore..(I noe I said this a lot of time)but i can help it..Anyway the main purpose of blogging today is to let that person noe that Im not gonna fall for it again..You are juz like a chameleon,keep changing colours..When u quarrel wif them u come to me but when u ok with them u totally forget me??What do u tink of urself??You are the same as the rest..Thats wat i can say bout u..YOU HAVE CHANGED ALOT..seriously,I dun noe wat happen to u over this pass few months..Juz becoz i didnt walk home with u ,u are angry??I noe its my fault and I apologised to you but when you were talking to me,I didnt pay much attention to wat u were saying so I juz said YES..This is my fault I accept but You too should not get angry over such small things..SO dun run back to mee if u guys quarrel again coz Im not a piece of trash...ok,enough for today..I nid to go study for english EOY which is tomorrow..Bye,GD luck for the exams:)

No comments:

Post a Comment