Monday, July 20, 2009

You need to watch the way you are talking to me yaw!

Holla holla people Im back haha..What am I saying??lolz
I dun think i will be posting regurlary this few days coz I dun have all the time in this world to blog..I have other things to do than blogging hohohoho..DUn MIss me hahaha..Joking only!I forget to update but after flag day,The friendship band group went for movie{I hope you guys noe who Is frenship bang group or else ask jassie} and we watch this haunted ,Scary movie called "Haunted conneticut".JUst by saying the words makes me scared..Guess what?? I,sitti,Ikram were the only one watching the movie and the whole theathre{dun noe how to spell} were for us three,,What a privilege??{dun noe how to spell}We were like screamind and running around in the cinema like It was a house[dun tell anyone} and yap when the movie started,I was screaming the whole type& hugging sitti! I still have nightmares about it..Back to it now,,Sitti was always covering her eyes when the scary scene was on haha and I was screaming like Hell..Ikram was trying to control and look brave as he was a guy{no offence Ikram} bu I could still see fear in his eye..Ikram was like trying to scare me by blowing behind my eyes and making erie sound and yeah you got me!! That scare the shit out of me!! And I tot I saw a figure moving beside me you noe,,I dun noe whether it was real but I dun there go neare to it..nevermind,You guys never go you will not understand how fun,scary it was..

No comments:

Post a Comment