Monday, July 20, 2009

Words ot truth

Something did happen today but im Not gonna post it coz its too confidential..I guess i nid ot solve this by my own and yeah,if you ever think of stealing my frens,Forget bout it k??
My quote for today"I can be soo good as to lay down my life for you and I could be soo bad that I can kill you".
Thats me bebo..If you got a problem with it then come on.I noe a lot of people who Are like that man and what did I ever do to you that you did this to me?? I was always doing my own thing,minding my own buissness .What Happen to you?? Knocking someone's table hten without apologising but instead scoliding that person??Who do you think you are?? Its not even your skewl and you have
no right to say this to people{This happen to my fren not me}So next time watch out for me

No comments:

Post a Comment