Thursday, July 16, 2009

unlucky day

Haiz!! Unlucky day today...Went to help out the girls store after school to help out but get hit by 2 balls ..One hit my leg{man,He did not even noe the ball hit me} and 1 one my head!!It came suddenly flying towards mw..walau that guy{son of bit**h}..Anyways,He did apologised after tat like 3,4 times to me and yeah,,I foggive him coz it was accidenataly..Just my luck becoz after helping our class,Was heading back home and suddenly realised I forget my wallet..Its was so scary I tell you..I tried searching everywhere and suddenly out of nowhere my mind told me it was in mac donald{Went for lunch there}..You would not believe what happen after this..I think my six sense ws rite..It was in mac donald loz..what a day was it today haha

No comments:

Post a Comment