Friday, July 17, 2009

Unlucky day part 2

Why are boys so blind??Cant even see where they are playing..3rd time get hit but this type by yong qin..blind people..Am I that small?? And just saying a simple sorry and walk off wont do it..Why are the guys targeting me always??Im not that preety or anything rite?? Im sick of this man..Again my six sense is telling me again that on monday,Im gonna be hit again..I got a bad feeling about this and yeah wendy,You really scare the shit out off me when you put that Fake disgusting cockroach on my hand!!Lol even some of the teachers were scared stiff and some girls..Girls are sensitive you noe{Ignore this}..Sian..Flag day tomorrow and Im so lazy to wake up early in the morning...You can do it Ruksana you can do it gal..Yeah!! I will update on what will happen on monday...I think My unlucky week is here until then..Bye!! BE sure to cum 4 flag day tomorrow:D

No comments:

Post a Comment