Friday, March 12, 2010

new beginning

its been such a long time since i last blog..I tink it is about 2 months ago since i last blog..anyway alot of things happen during this 2 months.teachers are going so fast on each topic that i can hardly catch up.math is giving me headaches and poa drive me nuts..espescially since now we are learning all the hard topics..the only subject which i am suprisingly not stress about is malay and english..malay use to be so tough for me and since it is my second language,i dont really know a lot of malay words..As for english,im glad that our english teacher is mrs selvam,better than mr teo.i really hope that i do well for my n levels:}

anyway,today 12 of march,i had cross country..i actually wanted to get top 10 but i didnt make it..oh well,maybe next year than.as long as i give it my best.today,it was so tiering running the whole bedok reservoir!!My heart was beating so fast when i completed the race and my leg seriously hurts!!lucky tomorow is saturday and i can rest but still monday muust be back in school for remedial!! like this,this one week break is still the same as school as i have cca,alot of homework and revision to do!!

Better start soon doing it..ok,thats all i can remember that happen..gtg now..bye

No comments:

Post a Comment