Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chocalate rush

IM Sooo sooo sooo happy today!!!YOu know why??I receive a gigantic touberlone choc with lot of different flavours(dont be jealous arh) from miss ng coz I improved the most for chem!!!And I pass all my subject!!My position is 18 out of 58..I really can believe And believe me,The minute I receive it,A lot of ppl began Groping sround me for the chocs haha..Well,I am very open hearted you know haha..And cheryl gave me one of this rose which she made it of the ferrero roche wrapper..Incridibele isn't it??But I have to throw it away as I dun want those ants crawling into it..Anyway,Had I&E workshop today and it was fun..Slacking around but but but I bought this wonderful flower which I had to make it myself..I Tell You it was very fun although it was soo complicated..Most of the groups had set up their store except for some which include me:( ,,Haiz had to stay back after sch with joleen to make think of an idea..Desperately thinking of IT I tell..I wish an idea could just pop into my head instead of thinking of it for do loong...Went to lib to think and then saw joshua..He join us and then we had to just think,think,think of an idea..Finally came an idea..Selling chocs???I dun know it will work coz the chocs cost a bomb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment