Friday, August 7, 2009

Its not dead yet

Hello people Im back!!! I have not been posting due to too much lazyness
Anyway,A lot of things happen bu Im only gonna say the imp one..
Today had ndp and Im so shocked that They replaced me for someone else..
Waste my time and woke up so early but I did learnt a lot of skills
from the drill practice..Hope I will be GOH next year or something..
And IM so Stressed NOW!!! I need a break lah..Too many things hapening..
Thats why I did not post for some times..Next week all HAve test And Im so
Gonna flunk in it..And Yes hilda,I am not goona overworked myself as its bad for my health and u too ok..
I noe A maths is tough but all the best to u..I noe u can do it gal!!
And to that spammer who have been stalking and spammimg my blog as u can see,
its a damm Bloody coward..Dun mess with me or it will get worse... juz wait and see
bloody coward..

No comments:

Post a Comment