Thursday, July 9, 2009

Reunion

Wohoo!!!REUNION with frens...yah,I tot that never happen~~It had been on and off for years...You really changed a lot from who you were lastime.Is this real or juz my thoughts?? you did change for the better I hope..We have been playing this family game in which all of us are a memver and guess who's the mum?? NURUL THE MUM,iKRAM THE DAD and me the aunty!!hahaah uts fun playing my role..This what happen in school today..I had a elieve teacher for maths today and this male teacher came in and he look actually like Ikram..The face,hair and even the specs!! Unbelievable rite??anyways here what happen next..I told Ikram that the teacher look actually like him and I didn't realise that THE TEAHER ACTUALLY HEARD OUR CONVERSATIONS!!but instead of minding his own buissness,The teaaher look at me and said"I know I handsome rite?'...You cant guess tthe reaction our our face..EEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!! Disgusting!We all laugh our hearts out..FEllow readers do you like chemistry?? Because I really suck at it..We are learning this new chap abou fomulas and my brain was saturated!! Its so chimp and confusing..I sucks like hell for chemistry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment