Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Laughter is the best medicine

WoAH!! Today I had a lot of fun..mr teo didnt came again haha and the whole class was high..My body is 90% full of sweet now and I can hadrly eat..
Im surrounded my guys on where I sit..I dont know why but our seating arrangement suddenly changed and I had the seat infront of maria but is surrounded by guys..Its hard for them to keep quiet lol..I dun noe why but our class simply juz love to shoot paper balls at each other and I though to myself why not indulge in it as well??Ikram haha was sitting infront of me and I was simply just shooting at him ang guess what??He didnt noe That I was shooting at him but He thought was glynn hahaha..Physics was boring as usual except that when mdm sharifah was demonstrating about the force and which object was to dropped first,Her face suddenly changed in expression haha..I couldnt control myself and Ikram to saw it and we were just laughing like an idiot non-stop..Really,Frens are the best,,Withou them I would not find it fun to cum to school and Jerry,Please dont cry..

Now,Our dear Bebo have to go do that stupid assigment which mdn sharifah have given

No comments:

Post a Comment