Saturday, June 27, 2009

GG Carnival

I barely have enough energy to post..Its been such a long day today.Well,we had the gg carnival at bishan and guess what?,we had to reach school by 7.15!Yap,its that early but I guess I have to get used to it coz the stupid skewl is poening in 2 more days time..
GG carnival was fun coz we were selling drinks {Bandung & agar agar,Orange 7 up & agar agar}
We took turns to be in charge & my patrol Oriole was 4rm 11-12pm..Guess what,`we manage to attract a lot of other guides to Buy Our drink..my legs was so numb for standing up for 5 hrs flat.
Its still numb now..We attracted ppl by saying'Jelly beans for $2 and will get a guide free',hahaha as if thats gonna happen.We then said"buy 5 drinks and will get a guider for free'..LOL!U should have seen our guider face!Sumthing strange happen..In the bus,Someone began talking to me asking me where do I live and this and that..It really pissed me off.."are u planning to kidnapped me?".Thats what was I tinking that time..Kk,I seriously need to get some rest now after such a long day..

No comments:

Post a Comment