Friday, June 12, 2009

-

Well,I have been really pissed of with school work and my daily shedule nowadays..Ya,Im also having moos swings thinking about all the past.I really wish things could be better with them or maybe they just dun seem to accept me back..Maybe the fault is in me or sumthing like that.Only I noe what have I GONE THROUGH for this 2 1/2 years..Alot of changes have been made and Im trying hard to fit myself in..Im just taking a few minutes to think about the miserable past I have been living..Yap,I learnt a lot of new lessons too..
1.Dun ever trust anyboby except yourself
2.Let liars talk all about themself but stay quiet becoz the truth will come out in the future
3.Dun stay quiet{I dun want to eleborate on this haha}
4.Dun be tricked by ppl who put a fake character infront of others
5.Treat everbody equally

Ok,enough about the past.Past is History while tomorrow is a mystery....

No comments:

Post a Comment