Friday, May 8, 2009

8 may 2009

Today was one of my best day ever!!!Me and maria were invited to nurul party and it was so fun and exciting..Eventhough the cake was home baxed,It was still delicious overall..Aftec cutting the cake,Some of the guys began throwing flour at nurul..HAha..She was all covered in flour from top to toe!LOL..SHe then went and bath and after that,You will not believe me but we played Catching!!I noe its unbelievable ,its only a children thing but I loved it!WEIRD isn't it??IM so childish>>>I was the catcher and it was so hard catching them..So tiering!WE played "ICE AND WATER AND CATCHING"!ITS a must try!I recommend you to play this..BElieve me,Its very childish but you will like it one..Thats all I have to say coz Im dozing off now from after all that running and chasing each other..Once Again THANK YOU NURUL FOR INVITING ME AND HOPE YOU LIKE MY GIFT>>>zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment