Friday, May 22, 2009

22 may 2009

Yeah!!!I finally pass all my exams!I noe its so unbelievable coz this is my first time passing maths after 2 years..Im so proud of myself,Well done Ruksana!Who would not be happy if they pass their whole subjects!All my frens,dun lose hope if you fail for mid-year..There is still end of year exams..Confirm You guys will pass want..I have faith in you so dun lose hope:D

Something terrible happen yesterday..My mum told me there was a giant cockroach at my back and I was like your kidding rite but it turn out to be true,,,A giant cockroah was at my back staring straight at me..I was so scared that I run my whole house jumping around shaking that cockroach off my back..Thx goodness it fall down but to my suprise,I saw my mum laughing {I don noe why}..She told me that the cockroach was a fake one..I felt embarassed coz I was jumping up and down shaking that ugly beast..The cockroach was in fact made of rubber and bounces off...I felt humilated..Who would not be??Anyway,signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment