Friday, May 1, 2009

1 may 2009

We are drifting apart and i tink thats good..we have been together for like 2 years but i feel we are not meant to be frens..You hate pink whlie i like pink..You hate colourful background while i like colourful background..Whats wrong with that maybe you are to Emo and du noe how to appreciate colours other than red and black..Why are you following us like a dog?Dun you have any other fren apart from me?I still remember the day u betrayed me and went with her..Do you think I FORGIVE YOU??OH PLS..I never forgive you for what you have done and not even in my dream..Im sick of pretending to be your fren..Dun you get or should i explain iyt to u in other languages..your so bitchy and your words are not copyrighted..Its found in the dictionary and not you..Why are you so VAIN??JUz becoz you have a talent doesnt mean you are a special..Other people also have way better talent than you so QUIT showing off..

No comments:

Post a Comment